Case for Success
Vasari (Dairy Queen)
Franchisee Drives Repeat Visits and Donations with Enticing Bounce Back Coupon
Vasari, a Dairy Queen franchisee, provided guests who donated to No Kid Hungry with a sweet reward and saw double-digit coupon redemption rates.
Over $164,000 raised
76 participating restaurants
Coupon redemption rate of 20%
- Raise funds for No Kid Hungry to provide as many nutritious meals as possible to kids in need.
- Drive repeat visits with bounce back coupons.
- 76 Dairy Queen locations in Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico participated in this promotion in September 2016.
- Guests who donated $1 or more to No Kid Hungry received a bounce back coupon for a free ice cream cone on their next visit.
- Raised $164,880 for No Kid Hungry.
- Raised over $2,169 per location – the most of any participating quick-service restaurant brand!
- 20% redemption rate, with most customers purchasing a full meal on their return visit.
“We believe that children are the future and we have an obligation to help end childhood hunger in America. This is not a cause, it is a calling! We know that our partnership with No Kid Hungry not only helps kids in our communities, it also sends the message to our guests in each community that we care about them and their children and we support them. That has proven to be a business builder for us every year we have participated.”
– Bill Spae, CEO, Vasari LLC