Case for Success
Ted’s Montana Grill
Guests, Employees and Vendors All Rally Behind the Cause
Ted’s, an upscale casual restaurant, has continued to set the bar high by engaging guests, employees and vendors alike.
Over $204,000 raised in 2016
46 participating locations
Over $1 million raised since 2008
- Engage guests, vendors and employees in new and creative ways, and reach $1 million in donations to No Kid Hungry.
- From August 29 to October 2, 2016, when guests donated $5 or more they received a $5 coupon for their next visit.
- Bison Ridge wine, a Ted’s vendor, donated $0.50 for every glass of wine purchased and $1 for every bottle. Ted’s generously matched all donations.
- Dine Out for No Kid Hungry Toolkits, containing everything stores needed to implement the promotion, were sent to each Ted’s location.
- Employees at the Restaurant Support Center joined in to help raise funds as well by setting up personal fundraising pages.
- Blogger MomTrends had a fun group lunch with friends at the Ted’s NYC location and ran a sweepstakes to support Dine Out.
- Raised over $204,000 over 5 weeks in 2016.
- Over $1 million raised since 2008.