Case for Success
New Partner Sees Amazing Results During Pilot Promotion
Church’s Chicken® received the Dine for No Kid Hungry Newcomer of the Year Award after their pilot promotion raised over $300,000. The success of the pilot promotion was due to the enthusiasm of Church’s franchisees, employees and customers, who really connected to the cause of ending childhood hunger in America.
Over $300,000 raised
388 participating locations
Coupon redemption rate of 28%
Engage Church’s Chicken® employees in supporting efforts to fight childhood hunger while driving sales and traffic in their restaurants.
- In April 2016, Church’s Chicken® launched their Dine Out for No Kid Hungry pilot promotion in 388 locations, both company owned and franchised.
- Church’s had three different promotions during the month of April:
- In exchange for donating $1 to No Kid Hungry, customers received $20 worth of bounce back coupons.
- Church’s also donated $1 for every Sweet Start combo meal purchased in certain restaurant locations.
- Finally, the brand incorporated an on the ground activation in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas, where they donated proceeds from all “Cluck Truck” sales at University of Texas baseball games to No Kid Hungry.
- Church’s raised a total of $301,167 through all three promotions, the strongest-ever showing by a new partner!
- In March 2017, Church’s received the Dine Out for No Kid Hungry Newcomer of the Year Award for this achievement.
- 270,884 coupon booklets sold with a 28% redemption rate.